Windows Explorer Crash

I'm running XP software without service pack 2 installed.
I have a raid system, for speed and use "Picture It 7" for
photo touch-ups.
When I browse my windows explorer for digital photos in
my "photos" folder, I get an error message that says:
Windows Explorer
Error Signature
AppName: explorer.exe
AppVer: 6.02800.1106
ModName: gdiplus.dll
ModVer: 5.1.3101.0
offset: 0008d36f
When I click on "Don't Send", the screen flips back to my
desk top. This means I can't even access any of my photos.

click send, you MAY get a link to a solution.

What happens if you open the Picture It application and use
it to open the picture file?

"Richie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0b0e01c4a16b$00c639a0$a301280a@phx.gbl...