Zenith 7NJS Ultra handigatot....how does one get it to wor..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Does anybody know how the get the handigator to work properly???

It can move the mouse around and mute sound, but none of the other
keys work. I am on Win98SE. Is there anyway to bind the keys of the
handigator to functions within Windows like WINamp?

Darth Joules
1 answer Last reply
More about zenith 7njs ultra handigatot
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    darthjoules@the.sith.temple (Darth Joules) wrote in message news:<40c0a4d4.34751701@news.easynet.co.uk>...
    > Does anybody know how the get the handigator to work properly???
    >
    > It can move the mouse around and mute sound, but none of the other
    > keys work. I am on Win98SE. Is there anyway to bind the keys of the
    > handigator to functions within Windows like WINamp?
    >

    > Darth Joules

    Hey Darth

    I've read that if you have a keyboard with function keys the same as
    the ones on the handigator, keyboard keys have the "priorities", so
    the handigator keys don't work.

    Anyway I never tried unconnecting my multimedia keyboard so I can't
    tell for sure it's right.

Chaintech Mice Motherboards