Zenith 7NJS Ultra handigatot....how does one get it to wor..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Does anybody know how the get the handigator to work properly???

It can move the mouse around and mute sound, but none of the other
keys work. I am on Win98SE. Is there anyway to bind the keys of the
handigator to functions within Windows like WINamp?

Darth Joules

pat

Expert

darthjoules@the.sith.temple (Darth Joules) wrote in message news:<40c0a4d4.34751701@news.easynet.co.uk>...
> Does anybody know how the get the handigator to work properly???
>
> It can move the mouse around and mute sound, but none of the other
> keys work. I am on Win98SE. Is there anyway to bind the keys of the
> handigator to functions within Windows like WINamp?
>

> Darth Joules

Hey Darth

I've read that if you have a keyboard with function keys the same as
the ones on the handigator, keyboard keys have the "priorities", so
the handigator keys don't work.

Anyway I never tried unconnecting my multimedia keyboard so I can't
tell for sure it's right.