Apogee overclocking

dick

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

I have the CT-9PJL2 A865PE Chaintech motherboard. When I install and try
to run the Apogee overclocking utility a message is displayed saying the
chipset is not supported. I thought this was a supported chipset?

dick

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Actually the message stated 'chipset not detected'.

Dick wrote:
> I have the CT-9PJL2 A865PE Chaintech motherboard. When I install and try
> to run the Apogee overclocking utility a message is displayed saying the
> chipset is not supported. I thought this was a supported chipset?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

have you tried a bios update...version 5 is current.

"Dick" <boetard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Actually the message stated 'chipset not detected'.
>
> Dick wrote:
> > I have the CT-9PJL2 A865PE Chaintech motherboard. When I install and try
> > to run the Apogee overclocking utility a message is displayed saying the
> > chipset is not supported. I thought this was a supported chipset?

dick

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Interesting. It appears there are 2 versions of Chaintech motherboards
that have 865PE chipsets. The 9PJL2 and the A865PE. I have the A865PE.
The bios I have is dated 2/18/04. The version 5 bios for the 9PJL2 is
dated 11/5/03. Anyway the motherboard doesn't knock my socks off, so I
will replace it.
Thanks