Portable printers

I'm trying to find a portable printer for my Inspiron 9100 and the choices
appear to be limited to the Canon i80 (reported problems with ink waste
tank), the HP450 series (reported problems with paper jamming).and the
Pentax thermal printers (well, thermal).

Does anyone have any experience with these or any recommendations. Use will
be legal documents in black and white.

Thanks to all

fred

I've got the hp 450cbi I use it with my laptop at clients homes when I have
to print several pages, it's fast, and economical with ink and I've never
seen a paper jam. I also have a Canon BJC55 which is great because it's so
small but it's very slow by comparison

"Jan H. DeGiorgio" <novarsch@cableone.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to find a portable printer for my Inspiron 9100 and the choices
> appear to be limited to the Canon i80 (reported problems with ink waste
> tank), the HP450 series (reported problems with paper jamming).and the
> Pentax thermal printers (well, thermal).
>
> Does anyone have any experience with these or any recommendations. Use
will
> be legal documents in black and white.
>
> Thanks to all

TRENDING THREADS