PC100 SDRAM or PC133 SDRAM ?

Hi

Please how can I find out whether I am using PC133 RAM or PC100 RAM ?

Thank you.

Try Everest Home from www.lavalys.com

----
Nathan McNulty

Sultan wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please how can I find out whether I am using PC133 RAM or PC100 RAM ?
>
> Thank you.

I am sorry Nathan, I don't know what I shall try ? You only said try
Everest and supplied a link. What is it, where is it and what do I have to
do ? :)

Many thanks.

Sultan wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please how can I find out whether I am using PC133 RAM or PC100 RAM ?
>
> Thank you.

Sorry I wasn't clear :)

I see you started downloading it. Once you install it, look under
Motherboard and then SPD. This will give you information on your memory
modules.

----
Nathan McNulty

Sultan wrote:
> I am sorry Nathan, I don't know what I shall try ? You only said try
> Everest and supplied a link. What is it, where is it and what do I have to
> do ? :)
>
> Many thanks.
>
> "Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message ...
>
> Try Everest Home from www.lavalys.com
>
> ----
> Nathan McNulty
>

> Sultan wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Please how can I find out whether I am using PC133 RAM or PC100 RAM ?
>>
>>Thank you.

No worries ! I am downloading the software now.

Cheers !

Sultan wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please how can I find out whether I am using PC133 RAM or PC100 RAM ?
>
> Thank you.

It's good software. It gives you all the information about your system
(hard and soft). It tells me that the memory I am using is SDRAM PC133 (133
MHz). I needed this information in order to get the right memory upgrade
for my motherboard from 256 to 512 Megaram.

Thanks again.