9CJS RAID

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 18, 2004 8:02:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

I'm about to buy a 9CJS motherboard.

Am I correct in assuming that the RAID controller can be configured to
use 2 SATA drives in a non-RAID configuration?

--
Nigel Mercier

More about : 9cjs raid

August 18, 2004 10:20:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Download/dl_LI.asp?D...

Heres the manual that`ll tell you everything you need to know!

"Nige" <uYYYY@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I'm about to buy a 9CJS motherboard.
>
> Am I correct in assuming that the RAID controller can be configured to
> use 2 SATA drives in a non-RAID configuration?
>

> --
> Nigel Mercier
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 18, 2004 11:33:03 PM

In alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech, Lazarus wrote:

>Heres the manual that`ll tell you everything you need to know!

Thanks.

--
Nigel Mercier
!