9CJS RAID

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

I'm about to buy a 9CJS motherboard.

Am I correct in assuming that the RAID controller can be configured to
use 2 SATA drives in a non-RAID configuration?

--
Nigel Mercier
2 answers Last reply

    http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Download/dl_LI.asp?DISNo=189

    Heres the manual that`ll tell you everything you need to know!

    "Nige" <uYYYY@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > I'm about to buy a 9CJS motherboard.
    >
    > Am I correct in assuming that the RAID controller can be configured to
    > use 2 SATA drives in a non-RAID configuration?
    >

    > --
    > Nigel Mercier
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    In alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech, Lazarus wrote:

    >Heres the manual that`ll tell you everything you need to know!

    Thanks.

    --
    Nigel Mercier

Chaintech NAS / RAID Configuration Motherboards