9CJS RAID

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

I'm about to buy a 9CJS motherboard.

Am I correct in assuming that the RAID controller can be configured to
use 2 SATA drives in a non-RAID configuration?

--
Nigel Mercier

Lazarus

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Download/dl_LI.asp?DISNo=189

Heres the manual that`ll tell you everything you need to know!

In alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech, Lazarus wrote:

>Heres the manual that`ll tell you everything you need to know!

Thanks.

--
Nigel Mercier