Can't get into XP

My computer boots all the way to the welcome screen but my
name I use to log in does not show up and when I try to
press ctrl+alt+del 2 times to log in as administrator
nothing happens. Same thing happens when I try to boot up
in safe mode. Anyone ever seen this before?

Jeff, try this
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/fix_xp_logon.htm