Won't recognize/access DVD-RW disk on XP Pro

Under bios?
Under Explorer?

anyway, Install latest software version (nero 6.3.1.17, and so on)
and retry!

"Dave Waller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> NEC 2510A dual layer drive

Ok, it will burn disks under Nero... Now what? All I need
it to do is be like the default XP and be able to drag
Documents onto it.

Instead I now have 50 programs decated to doing other
things and not the one program I want!!

Have your right clicked on the drive and set it as the CD Writer? If
you have more than one burner on your computer, you may need to change
which one is used.

----
Nathan McNulty

Guess who wrote:
> Ok, it will burn disks under Nero... Now what? All I need
> it to do is be like the default XP and be able to drag
> Documents onto it.
>
> Instead I now have 50 programs decated to doing other
> things and not the one program I want!!

Will not do. XP has _NO_ support for _DVD(-R(W))s_ , and only very basic
support for CD-R(W)s

--
Tumppi
Reply to group