9CJS SATA drive failure

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Every now and again, my PC displays a "Delayed Write Failure" on one of
my drives connected to the SATA port (via an ATA - SATA converter).

Has anyone else experienced this?
1 answer Last reply
More about 9cjs sata drive failure
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    goto device manager and choose properties on the hard disk and disable write
    caching on the disk!

    you may also want to read more info

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321733

    "Nigel M" <reply@thegroup.com> wrote in message
    > Every now and again, my PC displays a "Delayed Write Failure" on one of
    > my drives connected to the SATA port (via an ATA - SATA converter).
    >
    > Has anyone else experienced this?

Chaintech SATA Displays Converter Motherboards