Epson Smart Panel Software?

I just purchased a used Epson CX 5200 that did not ahve any software.
Can anyone suggest how or where to get Smart Panel Software?

Thanks

"Waldo S. Whippsnott" <g1177@juno.com> wrote in message
> I just purchased a used Epson CX 5200 that did not ahve any software.
> Can anyone suggest how or where to get Smart Panel Software?
>
> Thanks

Have you tried downloading from Epson's website?

All I have been able to find on the webste are patches.

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:52:21 -0400, "xDsrtRat" <xDsrtRat@sonora.com>
wrote:

>"Waldo S. Whippsnott" <g1177@juno.com> wrote in message
>> I just purchased a used Epson CX 5200 that did not ahve any software.
>> Can anyone suggest how or where to get Smart Panel Software?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>Have you tried downloading from Epson's website?

I'm not sure of the version you need, but you could try this link or call
Newsoft Inc.
www.newsoftinc.com/nai/epson/ESP2.5pc_xp/index.html
"Waldo S. Whippsnott" <g1177@juno.com> wrote in message
> I just purchased a used Epson CX 5200 that did not ahve any software.
> Can anyone suggest how or where to get Smart Panel Software?
>
> Thanks

Thanks, that did it!