Fastest processor that 7kjd will work with?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is an upper limit on processor speed that will
sensibly work with the 7kjd (aka 7ctkjd) board?

I've looking to upgrade my 1400 MHz processor and would prefer something
compatible :)

I'm running Windows 2000 Professional, if that makes any difference.

Regards,
Arfur

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

that will be an 2400+ xp 133fsb

"Ceesio" <mail2cees@planet.nl> wrote in message
> that will be an 2400+ xp 133fsb

Thank you, Ceesio!