Fastest processor that 7kjd will work with?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there is an upper limit on processor speed that will
sensibly work with the 7kjd (aka 7ctkjd) board?

I've looking to upgrade my 1400 MHz processor and would prefer something
compatible :)

I'm running Windows 2000 Professional, if that makes any difference.

Regards,
Arfur
2 answers Last reply
More about fastest processor 7kjd work with
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    that will be an 2400+ xp 133fsb
    "Arfur Million" <arfur_million@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if there is an upper limit on processor speed that will
    > sensibly work with the 7kjd (aka 7ctkjd) board?
    >
    > I've looking to upgrade my 1400 MHz processor and would prefer something
    > compatible :)
    >
    > I'm running Windows 2000 Professional, if that makes any difference.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Arfur

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    "Ceesio" <mail2cees@planet.nl> wrote in message
    > that will be an 2400+ xp 133fsb

    Thank you, Ceesio!

    Regards,
    Arfur

Chaintech Windows 2000 Processors Motherboards