New column: How to Secure Your Wireless Home Network with ..

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
February 14, 2005 6:41:09 PM

How to Secure Your Wireless Home Network with Windows XP

In this article, Columnist Barb Bowman explains how to secure a wireless
network using the latest wireless security standards.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/lea...

You can discuss the article in this thread. Click Reply to post a question
or comment.

Chris Norred
Tech Editor
(This post provided as is and implies no warranties)
February 15, 2005 4:44:13 PM

"Chris Norred [MSFT]" <ChrisNorredMSFT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0C54541E-3499-4FD2-B065-F3AEAFBEE98E@microsoft.com...
> How to Secure Your Wireless Home Network with Windows XP
>
> In this article, Columnist Barb Bowman explains how to secure a wireless
> network using the latest wireless security standards.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/lea...
>
> You can discuss the article in this thread. Click Reply to post a
> question.
> or comment.
>
> Chris Norred
> Tech Editor
> (This post provided as is and implies no warranties)

Thanks for the link. I also note Bowman reads this NG. Thats really a plus
in my books
Bill