New column: How to Secure Your Wireless Home Network with ..

How to Secure Your Wireless Home Network with Windows XP

In this article, Columnist Barb Bowman explains how to secure a wireless
network using the latest wireless security standards.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/bowman_05february10.mspx

You can discuss the article in this thread. Click Reply to post a question
or comment.

Chris Norred
Tech Editor
(This post provided as is and implies no warranties)
1 answer Last reply
More about column secure wireless home network

    "Chris Norred [MSFT]" <ChrisNorredMSFT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:0C54541E-3499-4FD2-B065-F3AEAFBEE98E@microsoft.com...
    > How to Secure Your Wireless Home Network with Windows XP
    >
    > In this article, Columnist Barb Bowman explains how to secure a wireless
    > network using the latest wireless security standards.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/bowman_05february10.mspx
    >
    > You can discuss the article in this thread. Click Reply to post a
    > question.
    > or comment.
    >
    > Chris Norred
    > Tech Editor
    > (This post provided as is and implies no warranties)

    Thanks for the link. I also note Bowman reads this NG. Thats really a plus
    in my books
    Bill

Wireless Wireless Networking