Using SCSI Adaptor with windows XP

Sam

Hi,

I use to use application built with power builder under
windows NT, using Adaptec SCSI Card 2906 to run two
printers. When I change the system to windows XP start to
face disconnection problem " dll, time out". The PCs are
Dell computers P4 evrytime it happens I have to restart
the PC.

If the situation was stable with NT what is the problem
with XP. What I have to do?

NB: I use an active terminator instead of passive
terminator and I separated the printers each one
individually on separate SCSI card. The problem is still
happened

Sam

"Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

> I use to use application built with power builder under
> windows NT, using Adaptec SCSI Card 2906 to run two
> printers. When I change the system to windows XP start to
> face disconnection problem " dll, time out". The PCs are
> Dell computers P4 evrytime it happens I have to restart
> the PC.

I am not familiar with any printers that connect to a PC via a SCSI card. What
printers are they?