Any "good" compatible ink cartridges and/or refills for HP..

I just bought a HP Photosmart 7260, and I was curious about getting quality
pigment-based refills for the HP 56, 57, and 58 cartridges OR getting a
compatible non-OEM cartridge; as everyone would, I'm sure, I'd like to get
quality similar to HP (I know, possibly a stretch, but that's why I'm
asking). While I imagine it will be a while (few months) before I need a
refill or new cartridge, based on the amount of printing I typically do, and
though I'll probably wait to order, I'd like to get kind of a
"pre-screening" to see if other folks have had any luck and with what vendor
or seller you've purchased your products from. I do appreciate the
feedback. Thanks in advance.

B. Gray
1 answer Last reply
More about good compatible cartridges refills

    I use HP 27 and HP28 cartridges and always use JR Inkjet Refill Ink with no
    problems with quality or blockages. Also used this ink with my old Olivetti
    printer.

    Mike.
    "B. Gray" <bgray1@spamsuxnetdoor.com> wrote in message
    > I just bought a HP Photosmart 7260, and I was curious about getting
    quality
    > pigment-based refills for the HP 56, 57, and 58 cartridges OR getting a
    > compatible non-OEM cartridge; as everyone would, I'm sure, I'd like to get
    > quality similar to HP (I know, possibly a stretch, but that's why I'm
    > asking). While I imagine it will be a while (few months) before I need a
    > refill or new cartridge, based on the amount of printing I typically do,
    and
    > though I'll probably wait to order, I'd like to get kind of a
    > "pre-screening" to see if other folks have had any luck and with what
    vendor
    > or seller you've purchased your products from. I do appreciate the
    > feedback. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > B. Gray

Printers HP Photosmart Hewlett Packard Compatibility Peripherals