Connecting multiple displays to my PC

I am looking for some help as to what do I need to do in order to connect
multiple LCD displays to my PC?

aNY HELP? Direction is greatly appreciated

ym wrote:
> I am looking for some help as to what do I need to do in order to
> connect multiple LCD displays to my PC?
>
> aNY HELP? Direction is greatly appreciated

You will need a video card that supports multiple monitors or multipe video
cards and multiple LCD monitors.

--
<- Shenan ->

"ym" <ym@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am looking for some help as to what do I need to do in order to connect
| multiple LCD displays to my PC?
|
| aNY HELP? Direction is greatly appreciated

Matrox has a nice line of multi display products.

http://www.matrox.com/mga/multidisplay/home.cfm

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

Are you trying to show the same information on each of the monitors? If so,
buy a video splitter. There are many different models available and support
from 2 to 16 monitors (at least the ones I have found).

If you want different information on different monitors, you will have to
either put in a different video card that supports that feature or a second
video card for the additional monitor/s.

"ym" <ym@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for some help as to what do I need to do in order to connect
> multiple LCD displays to my PC?
>
> aNY HELP? Direction is greatly appreciated

The best question is what video card do you have right now? You need a
video card that has enough video outs for you to connect monitors to.
If you need more than just two or three monitors, you will probably need
to buy a PCI video card to compliment your existing video card. Here is
a list of supported devices for multiple monitors in XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307397

Here is How to Configure and Use Multiple Monitors in XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307873

----
Nathan McNulty