Pop-up for Toggle Key, How do I stop IT?

I keep haveing a pop-up window for toggle keys, do I want
it or cancel, or settings? I do not have any of the
accessibility accessories turned on. This started after
I installed SP2. Is there and how do I stop the
constantly annoying toggle pop-up!
1 answer Last reply
More about toggle stop

    Dennis de Young wrote:
    > I keep haveing a pop-up window for toggle keys, do I want
    > it or cancel, or settings? I do not have any of the
    > accessibility accessories turned on. This started after
    > I installed SP2. Is there and how do I stop the
    > constantly annoying toggle pop-up!

    Be sure (even though you say you have no accessibility options installed)
    that this is not "Sticky Keys":

    To change StickyKeys options

    StickyKeys is designed for people who have difficulty holding down two or
    more keys simultaneously. When a shortcut requires a key combination, such
    as CTRL+P, StickyKeys will enable you to press a modifier key (CTRL, ALT, or
    SHIFT), or the Windows logo key, and have it remain active until another key
    is pressed.

    1.. Open Accessibility Options.
    2.. On the Keyboard tab, under StickyKeys, click Settings. Do one of the
    following:
    a.. To use the shortcut that allows you to turn StickyKeys on or off by
    by pressing the SHIFT key five times, select the Use shortcut check box.
    b.. To specify that when a modifier key (CTRL, ALT, or SHIFT), or the
    Windows logo key is pressed twice in succession, the key will remain active
    until the key is pressed again, under Options, select the Press modifier key
    twice to lock check box.
    c.. To turn off StickyKeys when a modifier key (CTRL, ALT, or SHIFT), or
    the Windows logo key and another key are pressed simultaneously, under
    Options, select the Turn StickyKeys off if two keys are pressed at once
    check box.
    d.. To play a tone to indicate when a modifier key (CTRL, ALT, or
    SHIFT), or the Windows logo key is pressed, locked, or released, under
    Notification, select the Make sounds when modifier key is pressed check box.
    e.. To display an icon for StickyKeys on the taskbar when StickyKeys is
    turned on, under Notification, select the Show StickyKeys status on screen
    check box.
    Note

    a.. To open Accessibility Options, click Start, point to Settings, click
    Control Panel, and then double-click Accessibility Options.
    --
    <- Shenan ->

Hardware Microsoft Accessories Windows XP