multiplayer question code??!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

Hi all!
I have been playing Jedi Academy multiplayer, and I noticed alot of players
will type in " gg " in the console area where you type messages etc.(no
quotes). My question is what is it and what does it do for the game and
everyone else? How do you go about typing it in the console? Are there any
other codes etc. or hidden things in the software I need to know about?

This is for multiplayer only, not single player cheats? The above
question is not a cheat so I am told ! Also how do you shoot fire too?

Any help is grateful!!

Mike C.

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

gg is good game

It is all standard 'leet speak' or text message stuff.

You should have a key binding for 'chat' - check your settings.

You can also bind keys if you want to have a standard saying.

Mike