Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi my PC crashes whenever i try to do graphically
emanding tasks i.e. play games etc. or if i run Windows
XP over a prolonged period of time.
Once it crashes i get a blue screen and the error message
is:
***STOP: 0x000000D1, (0x00000081, 0x00000002, 0x00000001,
0x816F2011)

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I recently bought a Radeon 9600 graphics card and haven't
been able to install the software from it yet because
when i attempt to i get the message: 'Setup unable to
complete installation. Try to setup your display adapter
with a standard VGA driver before running setup.'

I am running on an intel system with 512mb RAM and an
80gb hdd.

I checked the hardware configuration and i cannot see any
display adapter installed.

Please help!!

The Stop: error is probably related to the wrong driver
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php You might try downloading it from
http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html and see if it installs differently.