2.4G wireless versus bluetooth

Can 2.4GHz bluetooth interfere with 2.4GHz wireless 802.11G? Or vice versa.

TIA

Ginga

I had to remove all bluetooth devices on my computer
for wireless «g» to connect automatically.

Most of the time after WinXp comes out of hibernation
I can no longer connect.

"Gingangooli" <aintusingemail@thisplace.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: O03LuR3EFHA.3120@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Can 2.4GHz bluetooth interfere with 2.4GHz wireless 802.11G? Or vice
> versa.
>
> TIA
>
> Ginga

I struggled for a month trying to make bluetooth and 802.11g work together.
Manufacturers say they should work together but they won't. And the problems
are devious--it looks like its working just fine but all of a sudden the
802.11g network is dead. Finally gave up and took the buletooth gear back.

"Gingangooli" wrote:

> Can 2.4GHz bluetooth interfere with 2.4GHz wireless 802.11G? Or vice versa.
>
> TIA
>
> Ginga

I had some success after connecting the Bluetooth unit to a six-foot
extension
(usb) cable. I used it for a printer.
But yesterday I could not print. I guess I would have to reinstall
everything. I dropped it.

"EC3" <EC3@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4ABDB6D3-260B-4826-9245-F864FFE22250@microsoft.com...
>I struggled for a month trying to make bluetooth and 802.11g work together.
> Manufacturers say they should work together but they won't. And the
> problems
> are devious--it looks like its working just fine but all of a sudden the
> 802.11g network is dead. Finally gave up and took the buletooth gear
> back.
>
> "Gingangooli" wrote:
>
>> Can 2.4GHz bluetooth interfere with 2.4GHz wireless 802.11G? Or vice
>> versa.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Ginga

TRENDING THREADS