Win XP Home Hard Drive

After installing SP2 I get "One of your drives needs to be
checked for consistency" at every boot time. No problems
found but every start or restart brings up the same
message. Anyone having this problem?

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;831426&Product=winxp
www.coribright.com