Betty

After upgrading from windows 98 to windows XP i find that
i have no sound My sound card is as follows 3D Sound PCI
Bus Master ( Trident 4DWAVE-DX-1) anyone know how i can
download an up grade to give me sound Thank you

Look for Windows XP or Windows 2000 drivers at the website of the PC
manufacturer and/or the soundcard manufacturer.
www.coribright.com