C1 Error Code

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
August 5, 2005 12:38:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Hello,

I have taken out my 512mb DDR Ram and put it back in; however now i a
getting the C1 error on start up as well as a very annoying beep.

How can i fix this?

I have the 7NJS Ultra ZENITHâ„¢
Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-C1-Error-Code-f...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=302615

More about : error code

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 5, 2005 12:39:20 AM

"chris_reilly" wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have taken out my 512mb DDR Ram and put it back in; however
> now i a getting the C1 error on start up as well as a very
> annoying beep.
>
> How can i fix this?
>
> I have the 7NJS Ultra ZENITHâ„¢
> Thanks

are you using 1 stick of ram? try clearing bios, try reseating or try
different slots..

ud
!