C1 Error Code

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Hello,

I have taken out my 512mb DDR Ram and put it back in; however now i a
getting the C1 error on start up as well as a very annoying beep.

How can i fix this?

I have the 7NJS Ultra ZENITH™
Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-C1-Error-Code-ftopict59854.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=302615
1 answer Last reply
More about error code
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    "chris_reilly" wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have taken out my 512mb DDR Ram and put it back in; however
    > now i a getting the C1 error on start up as well as a very
    > annoying beep.
    >
    > How can i fix this?
    >
    > I have the 7NJS Ultra ZENITH™
    > Thanks

    are you using 1 stick of ram? try clearing bios, try reseating or try
    different slots..

    ud

Chaintech Motherboards