7NJS Ultra Zenith

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

Hey,

How would i go about uninstalling the sound card that came wih the
motherboard and installing my own?

Thank you.

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-7NJS-Ultra-Zenith-ftopict61237.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=309094
1 answer Last reply
More about 7njs ultra zenith
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    Disable it from the BIOS. Press the "Del" key while
    booting and go into the BIOS menu.

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC USA

    "chris_reilly" <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    >
    > How would i go about uninstalling the sound card that came wih the
    > motherboard and installing my own?
    >
    > Thank you.

    request
    > Topic URL: