Dean

I Have recently upgraded my operating system from ME to
XP. And now I have problems downloading pictures from my
Kodak camera. My mini disk drive does not function
properly either. Both plug into my usb ports. Only way
around I have found is to unistall them each time I want
to use them using device manager. Could use a better way!

Are there updated drivers and or software from Kodak?

r.

"Dean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I Have recently upgraded my operating system from ME to
> XP. And now I have problems downloading pictures from my
> Kodak camera. My mini disk drive does not function
> properly either. Both plug into my usb ports. Only way
> around I have found is to unistall them each time I want
> to use them using device manager. Could use a better way!

Did you UPGRADE? I did the same thing, only I saved my user files to a
second hard disk and reinstalled Win XP AFTER reformatting my HD which gave
me the chance to use NTFS rather than FAT32. Then I installed SP2
straightaway BEFORE installing any of my other software. Dragged my old user
files from my old FAT32 formatted second hard disk. Then NTFS formatted my
second HD and redragged my old user files to it. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.

Touch wood, I haven't had any problems. Not so far anyway -- (me says
touching me head!)

--
choro-nik
********