9CJS ZENITH bios update ?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 20, 2005 6:58:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

anyone having problems with bios v8.00?

i'm still runnig with v6.00.

tia.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 23, 2005 12:08:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

PackRat2112 <Europa@Jupiter.net> wrote in

> anyone having problems with bios v8.00?
>
> i'm still runnig with v6.00.
>
> tia.

nevermind i get it now.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 28, 2005 12:37:16 AM

"" wrote:
> anyone having problems with bios v8.00?
>
> i'm still runnig with v6.00.
>
> tia.

Where did you find the update. When I download from Chaintech I’ll get
the following error messages. "The program file’s BIOS-lock string
does not match your System! " Did you gey this messages?
/Big_Bare

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-9CJS-ZENITH-bio...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=315459
!