9CJS ZENITH bios update ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

anyone having problems with bios v8.00?

i'm still runnig with v6.00.

tia.
2 answers Last reply
More about 9cjs zenith bios update
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    PackRat2112 <Europa@Jupiter.net> wrote in

    > anyone having problems with bios v8.00?
    >
    > i'm still runnig with v6.00.
    >
    > tia.

    nevermind i get it now.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.chaintech (More info?)

    "" wrote:
    > anyone having problems with bios v8.00?
    >
    > i'm still runnig with v6.00.
    >
    > tia.

    Where did you find the update. When I download from Chaintech I’ll get
    the following error messages. "The program file’s BIOS-lock string
    does not match your System! " Did you gey this messages?
    /Big_Bare

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaintech-9CJS-ZENITH-bios-update-ftopict62374.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=315459

Chaintech BIOS Motherboards