Phillips web cam

September 27, 2004 7:54:10 AM

How do I get my web cam to connect to the internet.
Phillips are saying the driver is not compatable with msn.
How do I find a driver to work with this

More about : phillips web cam

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 7:54:11 AM

If the manufacturer of the hardware does not provide a driver, then you will
have to write one yourself.

Bobby

"BERNICE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get my web cam to connect to the internet.
> Phillips are saying the driver is not compatable with msn.
> How do I find a driver to work with this
September 27, 2004 4:37:21 PM

What Philips webcam?
ToUCam?
Older?
I have used the ToUCams and older ones and no problems at all.
!