Phillips web cam

How do I get my web cam to connect to the internet.
Phillips are saying the driver is not compatable with msn.
How do I find a driver to work with this
2 answers Last reply
More about phillips

    If the manufacturer of the hardware does not provide a driver, then you will
    have to write one yourself.

    Bobby

    "BERNICE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I get my web cam to connect to the internet.
    > Phillips are saying the driver is not compatable with msn.
    > How do I find a driver to work with this

    What Philips webcam?
    ToUCam?
    Older?
    I have used the ToUCams and older ones and no problems at all.

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP