replace xp boot drive

My 40G WinXP boot drive is dying. I'd like to replace it
with an 80G drive. Is there any way to do this and
preserve my existing WinXP installation?
1 answer Last reply
More about replace boot drive

    The new drive should come with utilities which will let you copy the entire
    contents from the old drive to the new.
    www.coribright.com

    "Mike Bappe" <bappe@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > My 40G WinXP boot drive is dying. I'd like to replace it
    > with an 80G drive. Is there any way to do this and
    > preserve my existing WinXP installation?

Hardware Windows XP Boot Microsoft