  • Windows XP
  • Boot
  • Microsoft
September 27, 2004 12:36:24 PM

My 40G WinXP boot drive is dying. I'd like to replace it
with an 80G drive. Is there any way to do this and
preserve my existing WinXP installation?

More about : replace boot drive

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 2:52:20 PM

The new drive should come with utilities which will let you copy the entire
contents from the old drive to the new.
www.coribright.com