homepage showing pornography

bill

i dont know whats happened my homepage is tesco but
recently i get internet explorer coming up offering me
pornographic sites to open.
i have tried to change back but it keeps on coming
what can i do to stop them, and the pop ups that keep
coming thanks

Hi

Please try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your
system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloads/cwshredder.zip