Microsoft Keyboard - with BlueTooth

At our company, we are still running XP SP1 and won't be
upgrading for a while. I just purchased a new keyboard,
mouse set with a bluetooth adapter. I was really hoping
to use this with my HP Ipaq 5500. But, it requires SP2.
Is there anyother way to download just what I need in
order to make this work?
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft keyboard bluetooth

    Availability of Windows XP Service Pack 1 Support for Bluetooth Wireless Devices
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;323183

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Stivy" wrote:

    | At our company, we are still running XP SP1 and won't be
    | upgrading for a while. I just purchased a new keyboard,
    | mouse set with a bluetooth adapter. I was really hoping
    | to use this with my HP Ipaq 5500. But, it requires SP2.
    | Is there anyother way to download just what I need in
    | order to make this work?

    Also, if you purchased the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop for
    BlueTooth, the CD will install the necessary BlueTooth support if it is
    not already existing on the system. Service Pack 2 adds a new interface
    that makes BlueTooth devices easier to deal with, but it is not required.

    Also, be sure to try the drivers from here instead of the ones on the CD:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/DownloadResult.aspx?prod=pd_wode&os=xp&lang=en&driverVersion=IntelliType%20Pro%205.2

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
    > Availability of Windows XP Service Pack 1 Support for Bluetooth Wireless Devices
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;323183

Keyboards Microsoft Bluetooth Windows XP