All my captured video plays back like it is in fast forward. It comes and
goes. It will run fine and then speed up, then go back to normal. There is
no pattern. Sometimes it does it a little and sometime it does it alot.

Any ideas?

I am running Windows XP Pro. 1.6ghz 512 meg pc133 ram. I captured from a
Sony DCR TRV27 Mini DV Digital Cam. I transferred through a firewire(Texas
Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller) on a
variety of settings from low quality to high. I just purchased a DVD
burner(Pacific Digital). It is 8x multi format burner. It came with Sonic
MyDVD burning software, version 4.5. I have captured through both Windows
Movie Maker 2 and MyDVD with the same results.
I play it back with this software and Windows media
player. I have upgraded everything on my computer to my knowledge. All
Windows is upgraded and as far as I know, all drivers are updated. I
uninstalled MyDVD software and re-installed it. I am sorry for the lack of
information before, but I a little bit frustrated.

Thanks,

Mike

Why not check the last time you posted this? There are a couple of
follow ups to that post. Please try to keep your posts to one main post
as it makes things so much easier to follow and help with.

----
Nathan McNulty