i have an hp keyboard is anyway to find drivers for it
because the drivers i have are for 98 not xp

Almost every PS2/USB keyboard I have seen works with XP without the need
of any special drivers. Now if you want to take advantage of other
buttons on the keyboard, you may need to find updated drivers. Without
a specific model of the keyboard, I can't really help with that too
much. You may want to check www.hp.com though ;)

----
Nathan McNulty