CDRW not Recognize

I have a Iomege 650 usb cdrw, Windows XP will not
recongnize the drive. Iomega has no drivers for XP, and
states that XP should recognize the drive.

Any solutions
1 answer Last reply
More about cdrw recognize

    Rick, did you install MS Update SP1 ( not SP2 ). Your Iomega drive is
    probably USB 2.0. and needs SP1 in order for
    XP to see it. If yes, Disconnect all USB devices and rt click on
    MyComputer>select Properties>Hardware>Device Manager>USB Controllers. rt
    click on each one and choose Uninstall. Restart and let XP reinstall them.

    "Rick Jones" <rjones@wcboe.org> wrote in message
    > I have a Iomege 650 usb cdrw, Windows XP will not
    > recongnize the drive. Iomega has no drivers for XP, and
    > states that XP should recognize the drive.
    >
    > Any solutions

Windows XP