CDRW not Recognize

Tags:
  • Windows XP
September 28, 2004 8:44:54 AM

I have a Iomege 650 usb cdrw, Windows XP will not
recongnize the drive. Iomega has no drivers for XP, and
states that XP should recognize the drive.

Any solutions

More about : cdrw recognize

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 5:17:56 PM

Rick, did you install MS Update SP1 ( not SP2 ). Your Iomega drive is
probably USB 2.0. and needs SP1 in order for
XP to see it. If yes, Disconnect all USB devices and rt click on
MyComputer>select Properties>Hardware>Device Manager>USB Controllers. rt
click on each one and choose Uninstall. Restart and let XP reinstall them.

!