JK2: JO Red computer code?

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

Hi,

I just started playing Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and I was wondering
where to find a hint for the red computer console code. I found the blue and
green codes easy enough. Any tips would be welcome.

BTW I have been playing Tribes 2 for a some time now and thought I would
mention that T2 (and T1) have just become free download through
FilePlanet.com. T3 is to be released (for sale) later this year I believe.

-Adrian

---

"Adrian" <dryd(take this out)@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just started playing Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and I was wondering
> where to find a hint for the red computer console code. I found the blue
and
> green codes easy enough. Any tips would be welcome.

There's a tunnel you have to go through, which blows up behind you. After
that you must traverse the top of the opposing area and meet with heavy
resistance (you could hear it before but not get to it). Then more
firefights throught that door, and you should be on top of the Red code.

Hope that helps,

Mike

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

Been a while since I player single player - level?
Might be quicker to google.

"Blahguy" <z@z.z> wrote in message
> Been a while since I player single player - level?
> Might be quicker to google.

Yes single player. I did think of google but I thought I would ask here
first.
If anyone knows, it would be you guys.

Thanks for your response Blahguy.

-Adrian
Down Under.

---

"Michael Anderson" <txa1265@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Adrian" <dryd(take this out)@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just started playing Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and I was wondering
> > where to find a hint for the red computer console code. I found the blue
> and
> > green codes easy enough. Any tips would be welcome.
> >

> There's a tunnel you have to go through, which blows up behind you. After
> that you must traverse the top of the opposing area and meet with heavy
> resistance (you could hear it before but not get to it). Then more
> firefights throught that door, and you should be on top of the Red code.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Mike

Hi Mike

I have been down the tunnel and shot the bots down there but the only way
out seamed to be through the other tunnel which blows up in front of you. So
I thought I had to find the red code to open the fourth door in the computer
console room. But I will have a better look around for another way out after
the first tunnel again.

Thanks for your help Mike.

-Adrian
Down Under

---

> "Michael Anderson" <txa1265@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Adrian" <dryd(take this out)@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just started playing Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and I was
wondering
> > > where to find a hint for the red computer console code. I found
the blue
> > and
> > > green codes easy enough. Any tips would be welcome.
> > >

> > There's a tunnel you have to go through, which blows up behind you.
After
> > that you must traverse the top of the opposing area and meet with
heavy
> > resistance (you could hear it before but not get to it). Then more
> > firefights throught that door, and you should be on top of the Red
code.

> > Hope that helps,
> >
> > Mike
>
> Hi Mike
>
> I have been down the tunnel and shot the bots down there but the only
way
> out seamed to be through the other tunnel which blows up in front of
you. So
> I thought I had to find the red code to open the fourth door in the
computer
> console room. But I will have a better look around for another way out
after
> the first tunnel again.

The first tunnel blows up *behind* you, this is intentional.

The second tunnel blows up *in front of* you (if you try to go through
it, you die.) Try finding a way to walk along its roof. There is a lift
which reaches the roof somewhere indoors...

Jonathan.

"Jonathan Ellis" <jonathan@franz-liszt.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Adrian" <dryd(take this out)@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Michael Anderson" <txa1265@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Adrian" <dryd(take this out)@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> wondering
> the blue
> > > and
> > > >

> > > There's a tunnel you have to go through, which blows up behind you.
> After
> > > that you must traverse the top of the opposing area and meet with
> heavy
> > > resistance (you could hear it before but not get to it). Then more
> > > firefights throught that door, and you should be on top of the Red
> code.
> > >
> > > Hope that helps,
> > >
> > > Mike
> >
> > Hi Mike
> >
> > I have been down the tunnel and shot the bots down there but the only
> way
> > out seamed to be through the other tunnel which blows up in front of
> you. So
> > I thought I had to find the red code to open the fourth door in the
> computer
> > console room. But I will have a better look around for another way out
> after
> > the first tunnel again.
>
> The first tunnel blows up *behind* you, this is intentional.
>
> The second tunnel blows up *in front of* you (if you try to go through
> it, you die.) Try finding a way to walk along its roof. There is a lift
> which reaches the roof somewhere indoors...
>
> Jonathan.

Hi Jonathan,

Yes I just did that, (I didn't notice the lift the first time through) got
the code and entered it into the console and am well into the red zone. So
far I have made it through to the large room with all the turrets in, that
you see from the camera monitor.

Thanks for your help.

-Adrian
Down Under

---

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

You can find a walkthru to JO and other games here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

> "Blahguy" <z@z.z> wrote in message
> > Been a while since I player single player - level?
> > Might be quicker to google.
> >

> Yes single player. I did think of google but I thought I would ask here
> first.
> If anyone knows, it would be you guys.
>
> Thanks for your response Blahguy.
>
> -Adrian
> Down Under.
>

> ---

errr. your welcome but how could waiting for someone to respond to a ng be
fasted than searching?
It's up to you of course, but I assumed you wanted to proceed asap.

Cheers.

> "Adrian" <dryd(take this out)@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Blahguy" <z@z.z> wrote in message
> > > Been a while since I player single player - level?
> > > Might be quicker to google.
> > >

> > Yes single player. I did think of google but I thought I would ask here
> > first.
> > If anyone knows, it would be you guys.
> >
> > Thanks for your response Blahguy.
> >
> > -Adrian
> > Down Under.
> >

> > ---
>
> errr. your welcome but how could waiting for someone to respond to a ng be
> fasted than searching?
> It's up to you of course, but I assumed you wanted to proceed asap.
>
> Cheers.

Well yes, of course you are right, a search may have been faster, but I am a
participant in a few other ng's and, while reading another one the other
night (I had finished gaming for the night and was going to bed anyway), it
occurred to me that there may be a JK2 ng. Quite often when posting to a
(active) ng, you get a response straight away and I just wanted a hint not a
whole walkthrough also it's amazing what you can learn just lurking.

Cheers

-Adrian
Down Under

---

"Mannequin Skystalker" <space@space.com> wrote in message
> You can find a walkthru to JO and other games here.
>
> http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Thanks for the link Mann :) If I get desperate I will have a look, but I
don't want to spoil all the fun. The tips I have been given on this ng have
been helpful and got me on my way again, so I will leave it at that for now.

Thanks again.

-Adrian
Down Under

---

> Thanks for the link Mann :) If I get desperate I will have a look, but I
> don't want to spoil all the fun. The tips I have been given on this ng
have
> been helpful and got me on my way again, so I will leave it at that for
now.

If you want to avoid the spoilage of a full FAQ, you can check out the
level-by-level walkthrough at http://strategy.jediknight.net/contents.shtml
, which also features screens.

There are also some great forums at the jediknight site/

> "Adrian" <dryd(take this out)@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for the link Mann :) If I get desperate I will have a look, but I
> > don't want to spoil all the fun. The tips I have been given on this ng
> have
> > been helpful and got me on my way again, so I will leave it at that for
> now.
>
> If you want to avoid the spoilage of a full FAQ, you can check out the
> level-by-level walkthrough at
http://strategy.jediknight.net/contents.shtml
> , which also features screens.
>
> There are also some great forums at the jediknight site/
>
> Mike

Looks like a good site. I like the way it's set out.

Thanks Mike.

-Adrian
Down Under

---