SSE and HoneyX BIOS

How do you get the SSE to work with the HoneyX BIOS?
Do you have to reinstall the OS after flashing to the HoneyX BIOS?
I have an K7S5a ver 3.1 with a Palomino 2100xp.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about honeyx bios
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    Buffalo,

    SSE instructions are automatically enabled when you flash to the HoneyX
    bios.
    No, you don't have to reinstall the OS. You will just find them enabled
    when you boot up.

    Martin

    > How do you get the SSE to work with the HoneyX BIOS?
    > Do you have to reinstall the OS after flashing to the HoneyX BIOS?
    > I have an K7S5a ver 3.1 with a Palomino 2100xp.
    > Thanks

Elitegroup BIOS Motherboards