SSE and HoneyX BIOS

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 14, 2004 11:27:07 PM

How do you get the SSE to work with the HoneyX BIOS?
Do you have to reinstall the OS after flashing to the HoneyX BIOS?
I have an K7S5a ver 3.1 with a Palomino 2100xp.
Thanks

More about : sse honeyx bios

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 17, 2004 12:10:41 AM

Buffalo,

SSE instructions are automatically enabled when you flash to the HoneyX
bios.
No, you don't have to reinstall the OS. You will just find them enabled
when you boot up.

Martin

!