ECS K7VMM3 & Athlon Pro 3100+

Has anyone used the above combo? Based on the motherboard's
specifications is this Athlon Pro 3100+ CPU a Duron? If this is
correct, how will it's performance be compared to an Athlon XP 2600+
Barton?

There is a lot of speculation as to what CPU is integrated into the board -
but this claim would seem to make sense:

"The CPU is a Mobile Athlon XP-M 1900+ [1600mhz, 256K cache, 266 FSB]"

I think you can connect the dots from the above description to compare this
with a Barton (1.91Ghz, 512KB L2 Cache, 333 FSB)
--
"If you say can't, you're probably right" - Henry Ford