Jedi Academy: how do i use skins or mods in a single playe..

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2004 2:23:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

i have been trying to figure this one out for about 4 days now. i've been
to about a hundred differnat sites but still nothing. they all say to put
my "custom" skin with the differant names (ie* head_a1.skin, torso, and
lower) into a folder named custom, and replace one of the existing
models(ie* rodian, human female/male) but i cannot find these files on my
computer. i go into JA, then to gamedata, then base, and nothing. ive
searched everywhere in the folders i have but i still cannot find these
files of the original models. will someone please help me...
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 7:18:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

That may be because the skins are built into the game.I don't think you can
overwrite them.
Downloaded skins usually go in the base folder of JA.
!