Jedi Academy: how do i use skins or mods in a single playe..

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

i have been trying to figure this one out for about 4 days now. i've been
to about a hundred differnat sites but still nothing. they all say to put
my "custom" skin with the differant names (ie* head_a1.skin, torso, and
lower) into a folder named custom, and replace one of the existing
models(ie* rodian, human female/male) but i cannot find these files on my
computer. i go into JA, then to gamedata, then base, and nothing. ive
searched everywhere in the folders i have but i still cannot find these
files of the original models. will someone please help me...
1 answer Last reply
More about jedi academy skins mods single playe
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

    That may be because the skins are built into the game.I don't think you can
    overwrite them.
    Downloaded skins usually go in the base folder of JA.

Internet Explorer Games Video Games