K7S5A

I have a darn K7S5A mobo that wont show my post, I looked at some
other newsgroups and I've tried absolutely everything, I've even
resorted to taking the mobo (which is close to flying out the window)
out of my computer in case of a short out, if you can tell me
anything, PLEASE do.

Anxiously waiting,
John
1 answer Last reply
More about k7s5a
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    "John" <gcfan100_5@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have a darn K7S5A mobo that wont show my post, I looked at some
    > other newsgroups and I've tried absolutely everything, I've even
    > resorted to taking the mobo (which is close to flying out the window)
    > out of my computer in case of a short out, if you can tell me
    > anything, PLEASE do.

    Here is the best sector/forum on the K7S5A mobo:
    http://forum.ocworkbench.com/ecs
    Any question or problems you have with this board can be answered there.

Elitegroup Motherboards