K7S5A

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
June 5, 2004 8:18:19 PM

I have a darn K7S5A mobo that wont show my post, I looked at some
other newsgroups and I've tried absolutely everything, I've even
resorted to taking the mobo (which is close to flying out the window)
out of my computer in case of a short out, if you can tell me
anything, PLEASE do.

Anxiously waiting,
John

More about : k7s5a

June 6, 2004 9:21:45 AM

"John" <gcfan100_5@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a darn K7S5A mobo that wont show my post, I looked at some
> other newsgroups and I've tried absolutely everything, I've even
> resorted to taking the mobo (which is close to flying out the window)
> out of my computer in case of a short out, if you can tell me
> anything, PLEASE do.

Here is the best sector/forum on the K7S5A mobo:
http://forum.ocworkbench.com/ecs
Any question or problems you have with this board can be answered there.
!