Fry's Combo Special $69

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 7, 2004 3:46:57 PM

Last Thursday weekly special has a combo with an AMD XP 2500+ with a
"nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset" motherboard.

My question is "Who makes this motherboard?"

Pj

More about : fry combo special

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 7, 2004 10:14:09 PM

Only one I can see on their website is
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4000802

But it's not $69!
www.coribright.com

"PJx" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Last Thursday weekly special has a combo with an AMD XP 2500+ with a
> "nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset" motherboard.
>
> My question is "Who makes this motherboard?"
>
> Pj

June 24, 2004 1:49:06 PM

Pretty sure it's an ECS (Elitegroup..)

"PJx" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Last Thursday weekly special has a combo with an AMD XP 2500+ with a
> "nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset" motherboard.
>
> My question is "Who makes this motherboard?"
>
> Pj

June 25, 2004 12:19:25 AM

Fry's is open now in Chicago suburb of Downers Grove, opened this week with
no advertising, grand opening is weekend of the 4th.

!