Fry's Combo Special $69

Last Thursday weekly special has a combo with an AMD XP 2500+ with a
"nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset" motherboard.

My question is "Who makes this motherboard?"

Pj
3 answers Last reply
More about combo special
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    Only one I can see on their website is
    http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4000802

    But it's not $69!
    www.coribright.com

    "PJx" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Last Thursday weekly special has a combo with an AMD XP 2500+ with a
    > "nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset" motherboard.
    >
    > My question is "Who makes this motherboard?"
    >
    > Pj

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    Pretty sure it's an ECS (Elitegroup..)

    "PJx" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Last Thursday weekly special has a combo with an AMD XP 2500+ with a
    > "nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset" motherboard.
    >
    > My question is "Who makes this motherboard?"
    >
    > Pj

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    Fry's is open now in Chicago suburb of Downers Grove, opened this week with
    no advertising, grand opening is weekend of the 4th.
    "Jake" <NOSPAM@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Pretty sure it's an ECS (Elitegroup..)
    >
    > "PJx" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > > Last Thursday weekly special has a combo with an AMD XP 2500+ with a
    > > "nForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset" motherboard.
    > >
    > > My question is "Who makes this motherboard?"
    > >
    > > Pj

Elitegroup Chipsets Motherboards Windows XP