PIXEL-E: Media Test Failure, check cable error message

September 28, 2004 11:13:55 PM

I get this error message when I try to boot up my
laptop "PIXEL-E: Media Test Failure, check cable" You
should also know that there is a problem with my screen
and the video will not display so, I have it connected to
another monitor so I can get some sort of visual.
Thanks!
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 4:18:52 AM

I can't find anything about Pixel-E online. What laptop is this and
have you tried backing up your data and doing a clean install of Windows?

----
Nathan McNulty

!