PIXEL-E: Media Test Failure, check cable error message

I get this error message when I try to boot up my
laptop "PIXEL-E: Media Test Failure, check cable" You
should also know that there is a problem with my screen
and the video will not display so, I have it connected to
another monitor so I can get some sort of visual.
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about pixel media test failure check cable error message

    I can't find anything about Pixel-E online. What laptop is this and
    have you tried backing up your data and doing a clean install of Windows?

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Jason and Angel wrote:
    > I get this error message when I try to boot up my
    > laptop "PIXEL-E: Media Test Failure, check cable" You
    > should also know that there is a problem with my screen
    > and the video will not display so, I have it connected to
    > another monitor so I can get some sort of visual.
    > Thanks!

Error Message Cable Windows XP