HP Officejet G85 crooked printing problem

My Hewlett Packard Officejet G85 prints pages "crooked". The lines of
text slope on the page and the margins are uneven. The paper looks
like it's going in OK/straight. Can anyone tell me what might be the
problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about officejet crooked printing problem

    HAHHAHAHHAH
    hehhehehehhe

    "Tom Adler" <adlertom@juno.com> wrote in message
    > My Hewlett Packard Officejet G85 prints pages "crooked". The lines of
    > text slope on the page and the margins are uneven. The paper looks
    > like it's going in OK/straight. Can anyone tell me what might be the
    > problem?

    "Tom Adler" <adlertom@juno.com> wrote in message

    > My Hewlett Packard Officejet G85 prints pages "crooked". The lines of
    > text slope on the page and the margins are uneven. The paper looks
    > like it's going in OK/straight. Can anyone tell me what might be the
    > problem?

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=60399&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&docname=buu02031
    may help. The first thing I would check is to make sure the rear access panel
    (or duplexer if so equipped) is properly locked in position.

    Regards,

Printers Hewlett Packard Officejet Peripherals