Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

HP Officejet G85 crooked printing problem

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Officejet
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b α HP
June 7, 2004 11:24:39 PM

My Hewlett Packard Officejet G85 prints pages "crooked". The lines of
text slope on the page and the margins are uneven. The paper looks
like it's going in OK/straight. Can anyone tell me what might be the
problem?

More about : officejet g85 crooked printing problem

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 9, 2004 4:28:06 AM

HAHHAHAHHAH
hehhehehehhe

"Tom Adler" <adlertom@juno.com> wrote in message
> My Hewlett Packard Officejet G85 prints pages "crooked". The lines of
> text slope on the page and the margins are uneven. The paper looks
> like it's going in OK/straight. Can anyone tell me what might be the
> problem?
Anonymous
a b α HP
June 9, 2004 4:28:07 AM

"Tom Adler" <adlertom@juno.com> wrote in message

> My Hewlett Packard Officejet G85 prints pages "crooked". The lines of
> text slope on the page and the margins are uneven. The paper looks
> like it's going in OK/straight. Can anyone tell me what might be the
> problem?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=603...
may help. The first thing I would check is to make sure the rear access panel
(or duplexer if so equipped) is properly locked in position.

Regards,