Can't Disable Standby mode on 2003 server

I am using 2003 with all current service packs and updates. I am using the
"always on" power mode. Everything is set to turn off "never", but after
some period of time (approx 15 minutes, but I haven't timed it), the server
goes into standy mode and I have to press the power button to get it to
"wake up". It doesn't wake up when I move the mouse, press the keyboard, or
try pinging it. The server is a gateway 6400 with dual 1G CPUs. Nothing
special is loaded on the server; just a generic install of the OS. Power
management is disabled in the BIOS (Enabling it didn't change anything). The
server is running only on AC power from a UPS, but no UPS service is
running. Any ideas how to get it to quit going into standby mode or at least
log some info to tell me what's causing it ?

Thanks,
Dave

The setup of Windows 2003 Server is different than that of XP. You may
want to try the proper newsgroup. You may want to check the BIOS
settings to make sure that suspend isn't enabled in there though as this
will override the OS. Also, make sure the settings for when running on
battery power are set to never too and see if that fixes it.

----
Nathan McNulty