  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 15, 2004 9:08:03 PM

How to fix it?

More about : lost mac address l7s7a2

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 1, 2004 4:41:38 PM

BY wrote:
> How to fix it?

I think this use the same Net controller as Asrock.
On Asrock site there is an utility to restore the MAC address lost with
bios upgrade.
Maybe it is useful for L7S7A2 MB too.
Slang
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 14, 2004 3:56:37 PM

Just download and use SMAC

Find it on google, download it, run it. Problem Solved :)

Hope this helps.
The Tech Support Guy

www.ComputerRelative.com

!