lost MAC ADDRESS on L7S7A2

How to fix it?
2 answers Last reply
More about lost address l7s7a2
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    BY wrote:
    > How to fix it?

    I think this use the same Net controller as Asrock.
    On Asrock site there is an utility to restore the MAC address lost with
    bios upgrade.
    Maybe it is useful for L7S7A2 MB too.
    Slang
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    Just download and use SMAC

    Find it on google, download it, run it. Problem Solved :)

    Hope this helps.
    The Tech Support Guy

    www.ComputerRelative.com

    "Slang" <fra.gui_NOSPAM_@tin.it> wrote in message

    > BY wrote:
    > > How to fix it?
    > >

    > I think this use the same Net controller as Asrock.
    > On Asrock site there is an utility to restore the MAC address lost with
    > bios upgrade.
    > Maybe it is useful for L7S7A2 MB too.
    > Slang

Elitegroup Mac Address Motherboards