How to repair a windows 7 code 43

Last response: in Windows 7
February 1, 2011 2:26:00 AM

Hello,
I am unable to use my usb ports due to a windows error code 43

More about : repair windows code

a b $ Windows 7
February 1, 2011 6:07:09 AM

Can you be more specific? When does the error occur?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 1, 2011 4:58:26 PM

type win 7 code 43 on google says a device stopped
m
l
Related resources
February 1, 2011 6:48:48 PM

Code 43 indicates that Windows has stopped a device because it has reported problems.

If you have already run the Troubleshooting Wizard, you might want to check the hardware documentation for more information about diagnosing the problem.
m
l
February 8, 2011 2:20:29 AM

When I use the usb ports an error code 43 comes up and the ports will not work. I don't know anything else about this problem has anyone had this problem?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 11, 2011 11:34:03 PM

check control panel for hardware see if any question mark on the usb
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 13, 2011 3:19:57 AM

Reinstall USB controllers

-----------------------------

Use the Mouse

================

First, please disconnect all USB devices and then perform the following steps:

1. Click "Start" button, type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotation marks) in the “Search” bar and press "Enter". Click “Continue” if necessary.

2. In Device Manager, double click to expand "Universal Serial Bus controllers", right click on the Host Controller, click "Uninstall" and click "OK".

3. Repeat the step 2 to uninstall all items under "Universal Serial Bus controllers".

Then, restart your computer and Windows 7 will reinstall all USB controllers automatically.

Use the Keyboard

================

First, please disconnect all USB devices. Then, go through the following steps:

1. Press "Ctrl + Esc" to open the “Start” menu.

2. Type “devmgmt.msc” in the Search bar and press "Enter". Click “Continue” if necessary.

3. In Device Manger, press Tab and use "Up" and "Down" to move the highlight to "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".

4. Press "Right" and expand it.

5. Press "Down" to move to the first item and press "Delete" to remove it.

6. Repeat the step 5 and uninstall all items under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".

Then, restart your computer and Windows 7 will reinstall all controllers automatically.

m
l
!