Java Applets in PE

July 2, 2004 8:18:41 PM

I installed the Microsoft Internet Explorer Tools that is supposed to enable
JScript. However, I get an error in Pocket Explorer 'your browser does not
support applets'. Is there a free program that work with PE to allow Applet
support?

More about : java applets

Anonymous
July 3, 2004 4:17:15 AM

> I installed the Microsoft Internet Explorer Tools that is supposed to
enable
> JScript. However, I get an error in Pocket Explorer 'your browser does not
> support applets'. Is there a free program that work with PE to allow
Applet
> support?

Try this website:
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/fittond/ppc...

--

..: Jakub KaƱczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

Just to clarify. JScript is JavaScript. JavaScript is not Java and will
not run Java applets. You need a Java plugin.

One solution is Access NetFront, with built-in Java, which is a
substitute to PIE. It is not free.

To avoid a common confusion, there are 3 versions of NetFront:
1. trial version without Java plugin.
2. full version without Java plugin.
3. full version with Java plugin.

Nikki