Microsoft mouse driver with acceleration?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I seem to recall seeing on one XP installation a Miscrosoft mouse
driver with a setting to choose acceleration.

In Device Driver properties for my mouse it says the mouse driver I
have got is version 5.1.2600.0 date "01/07/2001". The Digital Signer
is "Microsoft Windows XP Publisher".

Is there another "standard" XP mouse driver I can use which has more
features like a setting for acceleration?

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Control panel, mouse, set as you like. If the setting you need isn't there
and you have a MS intellimouse, then download and install the intellimouse
software from microsofts website.