Sound problem with My TV after SP2

JEFFS

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2004

Has anyone experienced a problem with the sound from My
TV on a XP Media Center PC after applying the SP2
release? I have a Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy sound
card. If so, have you fixed the problem and how did you
fix the problem? Thanks!

Did you try re-installing the tv tuner drivers?

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Jeffs" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone experienced a problem with the sound from My
> TV on a XP Media Center PC after applying the SP2
> release? I have a Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy sound
> card. If so, have you fixed the problem and how did you
> fix the problem? Thanks!

Most of these problems have been fixed by reinstalling the TV Tuner card
drivers, the video card drivers, and the sound card drivers. You may
want to take a peak into the newsgroup at
microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter

This seems to be a popular problem especially on HP Media Centers.

----
Nathan McNulty