savedump.exe and dbghelp.dll

I have a repeating message everytime I turn on my
computer as follows :
DBGHELP.dll has failed to start because dbghelp.dll was
not found . Reinstalling the application may fix this
problem.

Questions ; I can not find dbghelp.dll that can be
installed and thus can fix the problem .

Can Anyone please help ?
where and how can I fix this problem please ?
1 answer Last reply
More about savedump dbghelp

    Here is a little info on the file:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/03/hood/default.aspx

    It has to do with error reporting and creating dump files of your
    hardware and information about crashes. If you have installed Visual
    Studio, you may want to reinstall it. If not, you may want to do a
    repair operation on Windows. Other programs use this file too such as
    SmartFTP.

    You will need to determine if the file that is having a problem is
    because of an application or Windows. Either way, you will want to
    reinstall the problematic software. To repair Windows, just boot off
    the Windows XP CD, choose to INSTALL, press R to repair, and go from there.

    -----
    Nathan McNulty

    adeblue wrote:
    > I have a repeating message everytime I turn on my
    > computer as follows :
    > DBGHELP.dll has failed to start because dbghelp.dll was
    > not found . Reinstalling the application may fix this
    > problem.
    >
    > Questions ; I can not find dbghelp.dll that can be
    > installed and thus can fix the problem .
    >
    > Can Anyone please help ?
    > where and how can I fix this problem please ?

Hardware Microsoft DLL Windows XP