Installation of Intellipoint Pro 5.2 for Multimedia Keyboard

I have just installed Intellipoint pro 5.2 from the microsoft website to
update the functionality of my Multemedia Keyboard 1.0A. But I am now
experiencing problems in that the pause button does not function any more
when viewing media files on Windows Media Player 10. the media keep playing
regardless of how many times I press the pause button. The pause button
only function when I use my mouse to click the pause icon on thcontol panel
and then press the pause button on the keyboard to continue playback. Is
this a bug in the update or computer specific problem.

I am not sure if that keyboard is fully supported with the IntelliType
Pro 5.2 software. I have been having similar problems where WMP 10 is
not responding to my multimedia buttons all of the time. It works most
of the time, but often it will not pause or not work the way it should.
The other thing that upsets me is the Pause does not work in MCE but
instead opens WMP 10 :(

----
Nathan McNulty