Glen

when i install the drivers for my tv tuner the
installation halts and says the software has not passed
windows logo testing. what should i do???

br549

Continue with the install.

"Glen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
when i install the drivers for my tv tuner the
installation halts and says the software has not passed
windows logo testing. what should i do???

Paul

Splendid

Install the drivers. It'll work. It just means they havent
been tested by MS...Doesn't mean they wont work.

"Glen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i install the drivers for my tv tuner the
> installation halts and says the software has not passed
> windows logo testing. what should i do???

I would recommend looking on the TV Tuner Card Manufacturer's website
for updated drivers though. They may have some drivers that are WHQL
Certified. You recieve that warning for one of two reasons. First
being that the manufacturer didn't bother to submit the drivers to
Microsoft for testing OR their drivers didn't meet the requirements of
Microsoft's certification tests and was not passed for that reason.

----
Nathan McNulty