Can't disable onboard graphics on elitegroup board, L7VMM2

shadowfax

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

I'm trying to disable the onbaord graphics to install anAGP graphics
card. I've tried the bios numerous times and cant find the option to
disble the graphics.

I tried device manager and tried to disable the graphics. It gives me
no option to disable, only to uninstall it.

If I install the new card with the onboard graphics still active, the
monitor wont come on and the monitor LED just starts blinking as the
pc boots up.

The graphics are S3 ProsavageDDR, if anyone has experience with this
board, can ye lend me a hand.

Thankx,

shadowfax

Distinguished